New Plants! These are both from my uni’s plant sale a couple weeks ago.
The left one is another snake plant, which I got to replace the one I had out here (I took it to my office in the psychology lab I’m in). I got an azalea terra cotta pot and painted it, hopefully the shallower pot will help it fill up more and have more room for shoots eventually. That little shoot in the front I actually had to remove from the bottom of the plant, it had started growing out the drainage hole in the nursery pot. It didn’t actually have a lot of roots connected to it, so I’m not sure how it’ll fare, but hopefully it’ll pull through.
The plant on the right is a rosy milk bush. It’s hard to tell in the picture, but the topmost leaves are flecked in red. Also, those things at the base of the plant are actually baby plants, so I can have a lot of these…eventually.